Sexually Transmitted Infection, Liechtenstein | HIV STI TESTING SINGAPORE™
Sexually Transmitted Infection, Liechtenstein | HIV STI TESTING SINGAPORE™ @beautyliechtenstein_com: Sexually Transmitted Infection in men/women, screening/diagnosis, testing/check, treatment clinic, Liechtenstein - Private and confidential service. Definitions, references, and latest news.
Keywords: Sexually Transmitted Infection Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein Sexually Transmitted Infection, Sexually Transmitted Infection.
Sexually Transmitted Infection classification and terminology
Venereal | Genitourinary | Urogenital | Genital | Sexual | Sex
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) - refers only to infections that are causing symptoms.
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) - refers to infection with any germ that can cause an STD, even if the infected person has no symptoms.
- Venereal disease (VD) - term used before the 1990s.
- Genitourinary medicine (GUM) is an expanding specialty which is primarily related to the treatment and prevention of sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
- Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence. For sexual health to be attained and maintained, the sexual rights of all persons must be respected, protected and fulfilled.
| Advertisement: Come to sunny Singapore to have your testing and treatment. Singapore Ministry of Health registered general practice (GP) clinic: |
| SHIM CLINIC|
168 Bedok South Avenue 3 #01-473
Tel: (+65) 6446 7446
Fax: (+65) 6449 7446
24hr Answering Tel: (+65) 6333 5550
| Opening Hours |
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 3 pm, 7 pm to 11 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7 pm to 11 pm
Public Holidays: Closed
Last registration: one hour before closing time.
Walk-in clinic. Appointments not required.
Bring NRIC, Work Pass or Passport for registration.
Sexual risk (of HIV/STD/pregnancy), and what you can do before and after exposure.